Client Services Representative
Posted on: October 31, 2019
Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology
excite you? Do you love challenges? Do you love to learn? Excel at
figuring out logic puzzles? If so, the Client Services
Representative role at Paylocity may be an opportunity you will
love. We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace,
competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new
As a Client Services Representative, you represent Paylocity as the
main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients
daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and
troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time
and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the
Payroll and HR world? No problem - we provide 5 weeks of paid
training to teach you. From training, to your first call and
beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a
difference for our clients.
This role is located at our Meridian, Idaho office. The hours are
M-F 9am - 6pm.
What you'll be doing:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email - apply
critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research,
troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication
with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and
timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments
to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to
identify appropriate solutions for clients.What you bring:
- A proactive, independent and logical approach to solving
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well
under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive to learn and be resourceful in order to figure out
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and
email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and
taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- The ability to appropriately and effectively use resources to
find and validate answers, and resolve and document issues.
- Strong technical aptitude - proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting,
finance, and/or taxes.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree is
Keywords: Paylocity, Meridian , Client Services Representative, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!