Company: Northwestern Marketing Concepts, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Job DescriptionNorthwestern Marketing Concepts has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating sales for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. The organizational growth we received since 2009 has led us to anticipate 10 new expansions by the end of 2019.In order to fill the management team staffing needs in these new locations we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using a full time entry level sales management training program. Promotion and compensation is based upon an individual’s performance. Responsibilities:
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients. Candidates Benefits-
- Increase your effectiveness on the job.
- Strengthen your chances for career advancement and long- term success in the management field.
- Build a solid business knowledge foundation.
- Expand your network of contacts.
- Compile reference library from your coaches and materials.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must submit a current resume
- Degree preferred, not required
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of initiative and works well in team environment
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal directionCompany Benefits-
- Leverage scarce staff resources; well-educated employees save time and money.
- Ensure organization is complying with client’s standards.
- Expedited expansion.Benefits:
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Financial Rewards
- Time off for Major Holidays
- Training and Developmental Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Wellness Programs - Sports Team Leagues
- Weekly Office Night!About Us:http://northwesternmarketingconcepts.com/https://www.facebook.com/northwesternmarketingconcepts/https://plus.google.com/112252014040361756417https://www.instagram.com/northwestern_marketingconcepts/https://www.pinterest.com/NorthwesternMarketingConcepts/ Individual's with the following experience may apply: Sales, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, Microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, jobs, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, jobs in dc, nations capital, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant managerCompany DescriptionNorthwestern Marketing Concepts was founded on the belief that a company can be a family, too. Starting as an independent marketing firm, our company has expanded to nine states with continual growth. Our biggest accomplishment is developing people’s careers through true partnership within our management development program.We put people first, not the bottom line.Best known for our world-class training program, the executive team at Northwestern Marketing Concepts teach others everything there is to know about business management, marketing, and entrepreneurship.About us:Website: http://northwesternmarketingconcepts.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northwesternmarketingconcepts/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northwestern_marketingconcepts/
Keywords: Northwestern Marketing Concepts, Inc., Meridian , Sales Associate, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!