Field Sales & Marketing Support Associate - Boise, ID
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: September 26, 2018
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!The Field Sales Support Associate provides a full range of business-critical support - including local sales, marketing, operations, and administrative support - to multiple local Field Sales area stakeholders. The incumbent partners with their Field Sales Support Associate teammates to support Area Managers (AM), Branch Managers (BM), frontline Sales Reps and others to achieve the areas production, operational, and employee engagement goals.Responsibilities:
- Supports sales reps and BMs with the preparation and successful execution of local marketing opportunities of varying complexity, including on-sites, milk runs, community marketing, charity events, etc.
- Supports the tracking and manual follow up of sales activities to assist management in impacting current results or to improve planning and productivity for future events.
- Supports multiple branch offices communication of metrics by updating and organizing routine information for inclusion in huddle boards. Prepares charts, graphs, or other presentations of varying complexity.
- Runs key performance indicator data using Excel, Micro strategy, and other Company systems and communicates results to appropriate stakeholders via various mediums (e-mail, newsletters, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Supports Area and Branch Sales Promotion events including local contests, coordination of best practices, and the coordination of AM/BM led sales training events.
- Provides support to compliance-related work, including application compliance, data accuracy, binder control and other compliance related controls as needed by BM.
- Coordinates and supports branch office meetings, events, and branch-wide contests with duties such as arranging conference rooms, and catering as needed.
- Support multiple branch offices with various office management support including AP requests, equipment inventory, supply expenditures monitoring, administrative support, and other duties as requested. Qualifications:
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to apply administrative, analytical, and communication skills and ability to acquire a better understanding of the business operations.
- Ability to use software applications (e.g., MS Office) to create exhibits, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, marketing materials etc.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a support role with an emphasis on organizational, analytical or marketing functions. Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: Overview: At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed. Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: United States-Idaho-Meridian
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Meridian , Field Sales & Marketing Support Associate - Boise, ID, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!