Inside Sales Representative-Territory
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
USS has grown steadily over the past two decades, and with more
places to go, we're not slowing down anytime soon. We're the
largest provider of essential site services with offerings
including portable restrooms, hand hygiene solutions, temporary
fence and more. We are expanding our sales force as we continue to
expand our territories and capture more market share. When you join
the sales organization at USS, you have the unique competitive
advantage of representing the largest player in the portable
sanitation space as well as the industry leader in professionalism
and service quality. Our customers' needs are fast paced and
immediate, so there is never a shortage of leads at your fingertips
and new business to acquire. If this sounds like an exciting
challenge you're ready to take on, then apply today to Go Places
Are you ready to embark on an exciting adventure in sales without
ever leaving the comfort of workstation chair? Join our dynamic
office team where you'll play a crucial role in our daily
operations. You're not just filling a desk; you're driving our
success. Your primary objective is to create revenue growth by: 1)
engaging with prospective clients through cold-calling and
persuading them to utilize USS services 2) Nurturing existing
client relationships and securing new contracts. You'll work mid to
large market opportunities, partnering with contractors, builders,
and governmental agencies to provide support services and products.
Get ready to join our team, have fun, and turn your persuasive
personality into serious sales success.
- Territory Ownership: Become the master of your domain,
understanding its unique attributes, client personas, and
opportunities. It's all yours to explore.
- Self-managed Superstar: Create your own to-do-list, meet
deadlines, and master the art of self-motivation, while
occasionally high-fiving yourself for a job well done!
- Dialing for Dollars: Dive into a sea of leads, prospects, and
clients, reaching out via phone (COLD CALLS INCLUDED), email, and
even chat to build connections and close deals.
- Connection Champion: Leverage talk, text, and email platforms
to engage and interact with existing and prospective clients while
building your pocketbook!
- Product Proficiency: Know our offerings like the back of your
hand. You'll be the go-to for explaining how our solutions can
solve our customers' problems.
- Virtual VIP Treatment: Roll out the virtual red carpet for our
clients. Provide impeccable customer service, ensuring they feel
valued and heard throughout their journey.
- Sales Sprints: Meet or exceed your sales targets, sprinting
toward success with each call, email and text you make.
- Multitasking towards success: Juggle conversations, track
leads, and manage your digital CRM like a pro - all while sipping
on your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage.
- Team Teaming: Collaborate with your fellow inside sales
champions and share your tips and tricks. Together, we'll conquer
the virtual sales world!
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but a passion for sales
and a hunger for success are even better.
- Ability to self-manage
- Exceptional communication skills - talk, text, and email.
- Tech-savvy - comfortable using CRM software and sales
- Attention to detail-oriented - first time done right
- High energy and a positive attitude!
- Ability to multitask like a pro.
- Adaptable quick thinker and problem solver Perks:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Great Health and Wellness benefits that start first of the
- Business casual dress code!
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
Ready to embark on a inside sales adventure like no other? Join us
as an Inside Territory Sales Representative and turn your sales
skills into a thrilling and rewarding journey.
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements when entering data
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
All full-time employees working an average of 30 hours or more per
week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday & Paid Time Off (pro-rated for Part-Time
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Employee Basic Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Employee Life & Accidental Death and
- Voluntary Spousal Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Critical Illness
- Commuter/Transit Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts
$23.00 - $32.69 / hour
Pay Transparency Statement
At United Site Services, our salary ranges reflect the minimum and
maximum base pay for the posted position applicable to all
locations across the US. Within the posted salary range, individual
pay is determined by the geographic location, job related skills,
experience, education, and certifications. Our total compensation
package includes base pay plus a comprehensive benefits
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, Meridian , Inside Sales Representative-Territory, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!