Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer(Job Number:
What s the Job?
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move
forward? As a Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer at our
Penske Boise branch, you ll do exactly that. You will make sure
vehicles are fueled, clean and safe before they hit the road again.
You will be the face of Penske the person greeting our customers
when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask? It s
simple. Maybe you ve always had an interest in vehicle maintenance
but haven t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place
to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our
vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our
leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you
get here will help you advance to become a technician. And you ll
get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability
and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It s about going above and beyond for our customers the way Penske
goes above and beyond for you. It s about building meaningful
relationships. It s about keeping our customers moving forward.
Pay: $18.06/hr. or $36,120/yr. $2/hr. extra for CDL holders.
Click below to see what makes Penske great!
- Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great
experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
- Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires,
fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
- Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments
for our customers and associates
- Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to
perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing
or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance
- Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by
Why Penske is for You:
- Competitive starting salary
- Shift Premiums
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Strong, well-rounded training programs
- Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
- Location and schedule flexibility
Schedule: Must be able to work evenings and a weekend day. $1/hr.
shift premium available.
- High school diploma, equivalent, or prior work experience
- Valid driver s license required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability and willingness to work outside
- Basic mechanical ability and tool usage (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background screening (to include criminal checks, past
employment and education), the ability to pass a drug screen and
physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and
potential travel within a near geography for training are
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you join Penske, you re joining a team that cares about doing
its best. At each location, there s a strong sense of teamwork. We
re all working together to move our customers forward. That s true
for the 9,000+ vehicle repair associates who are working at
hundreds of locations across the United States.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Meridian , Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!