Outside Residential Sales Representative
Company: TDS Telecommunications
Posted on: August 28, 2020
OverviewBuild your future with TDS--. We're a diverse team
dedicated to delivering incredible fiber technology to
neighborhoods and businesses across the nation. Our company and
culture are driven by one purpose: to delight customers and connect
communities with the power of fiber-optic possibility. All we need
Because of our continued success and extraordinary growth into new
markets, TDS Telecom is coming to your community and we are
expanding our sales team! We have an amazing opportunity for a
motivated and enthusiastic Outside Sales Representative to sell our
products and services to residential customers!
This is not a desk job. In fact, as an Outside Residential Sales
Representative, you will sell our products and services in a
door-to-door manner. You will be canvassing neighborhoods and
providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet
services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in
acquiring new leads (above and beyond the list of addresses
provided by our marketing team). You will gain referral partners,
participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for
TDS at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a
flexible work schedule and you can manage your own 40hr work week
between 9am - 9pm. Yes, that's right, you get the work/life balance
you've been looking for!
What's in it for you?
- Earn $60 to $100k per year or more!
- Uncapped earning potential!
- Receive a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days!
- $2,500 Supplemental income during the first 3 months of
- Discounted TDS services and products!
- Full Benefits Package - Begins on first day of employment!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense
paid trip to a tropical destination- this year we went to
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Metrocom/TDS) is a leading provider
of fiber internet service. With more than 50 years of experience,
the growing communications company is building and deploying new,
fiber optic networks in neighborhoods across the country to deliver
up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds to homes and up to 10 Gigabit
internet speeds to businesses. In addition, TDS provides innovative
TV entertainment and advanced phone services. Visit tdsfiber.com to
learn more.ResponsibilitiesImagine you have had the same slow
internet and TV provider for many years, but haven't been quite
satisfied due to the number of outages that occur on a regular
basis and their less-than-helpful customer support line. You don't
think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly
TDS Telecom Outside Residential Sales Representative shows up on
your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore! You
learn about Fiber that can run directly to your home and will
provide you with internet that is more reliable, has faster speeds,
saves you money, and connects you to the people you care about
Are you this helpful sales rep who is excited about the opportunity
to help your community stay connected?QualificationsRequired
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience - OR - current
or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses
necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics,
computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the
ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in
a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction
with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner.Must be
able to pass local community background checks and permitting
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, write, and operate a computer keyboard,
standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is
frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may
need to operate a motor vehicle during the work shift. The employee
must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather. The employee
must be able to ambulate door-to-door through various constructed
housing units. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans
address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your
family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for
full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and
retirement options please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TDS, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We embrace
Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other
status protected by law. We are stronger together!
Keywords: TDS Telecommunications, Meridian , Outside Residential Sales Representative, Sales , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!