Director of Supply Chain-Sourcing and Contracting
Company: St Luke s
Posted on: February 11, 2019
- Oversees supply chain operations and directs the organization s supply chain planning and structure.
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production levels.
- Ensures that issues are resolved in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develops, implements and maintains supply chain policies and procedures.
- Provides supply chain advice, direction and leadership.
- In collaboration with Senior Leadership, designs, develops and implements focused strategies. Actively participates in the budget and goal setting process.
- Provides advice and consultation to senior and executive management related to strategic decisions.
- Interacts with executives, major customers and/or large site managers to provide consultation, influence decisions and identify and resolve critical issues.
- Manages activities that contribute to year over year, non-labor, expense reduction.
- Develops positive working relationship with all external stakeholders and customers.QualificationsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSRequired:
- Bachelor s Degree required or 4 years equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor s Degree
- 10 years experiencePreferred:
- Previous experience in Sourcing and Contracting; highly skilled in strategic sourcing and supply chain management
- Healthcare industry experience
- Skilled in negotiation and problem resolution
- Strong leadership and influencing skillsABOUT ST. LUKE S HEALTH SYSTEMA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke s Health System. We are the state s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.ABOUT BOISEKnown as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. Boise is located on the Boise River in southwestern Idaho. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.*St. Luke s is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Keywords: St Luke s, Meridian , Director of Supply Chain-Sourcing and Contracting, Professions , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!