People Services Specialist
Company: Savers / Value Village
Posted on: September 17, 2022
People Services Specialist
Supports Savers' vision through effective support for People
Services programs and processes to deliver operational and customer
service excellence to former and current Team Members and Leaders.
This role is responsible for responding to requests within the
stated SLA, as well as delivery and administration of HRIS and
People Services programs. This role supports the People Services
Center team by working Tier 2 tickets at required service levels,
and by identifying opportunities for efficiency and service
improvement. This position reports to the Manager, People Services
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports current and former Team Members with requests
regarding Shared Services areas: HR Administration, Payroll,
Benefits, and Compensation
- Supports field management with support for hiring, I9
compliance, and HR Administration
- Supports all People Services programs, with specialization in
one or more programs
- Receipt, preparation, and delivery of personnel files for
subpoenas and other requests
- Collaboration with multiple functional areas for process
improvement and communication
- Conducts daily audits as assigned for compliance
- Other tasks and projects as assigned/needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated decision-making skills
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and requirements, including
- Knowledge of HR functional areas including Benefits, Payroll,
- Ability to work with many software platforms: Oracle EBS,
Jobvite, MS Office/O365, etc.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with minimal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with peers,
internal and external customers and vendors
- Ability to work within Savers culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a service center environment,
preferably in an HR discipline
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
preferred; or a combination of education and experience that yields
the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal
communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through
written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Minimal to no travel
- SSC Boise, ID (Meridian)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee
may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization.
Keywords: Savers / Value Village, Meridian , People Services Specialist, Professions , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!