SITECH Field Support
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Posted on: November 5, 2019
* Installs Trimble and AccuGrade systems on machinery, including
Earthworks, GCS900, Product Link, and all the other Caterpillar and
* Setup, upgrade, train, and support Cat and Trimble site products
including bases, rovers, lasers, and production tracking
* Construction site setup to include but not limited to loading 3D
models on machines, rovers and perform site calibration as
* Acts as primary support contact for AccuGrade, Trimble MC&G
and Ag products.
* Supports WSECO salesmen and customers in delivery of new MC&G
& Cat products.
* Provides after sale support on technical issues for support of
external and internal customers on Trimble and Caterpillar
* Provides WSECO employees technical assistance as needed.
* Prepares and closes work orders in a timely manner. Coordinates
work orders with the Service department as needed. Helps to
Resolves work order discrepancies.
* Trains and supports customers on MC&G & Cat equipment and
reinstallations over the phone and in person.
* Uses service manuals, SIS, on-line sites and parts books
effectively to address technical issues. Performs all required
tasks in accordance with procedures.
* Maintains safe driving & working conditions and insures that
employees follow proper procedures.
* Travels overnight as needed to install and support these
* Performs installations and repairs in the shop or at customer
locations which can require working in inclement weather
* Completes jobs on time and within challenging time
* Requires after hours reading and interpreting of technical
manuals as well as communication between Trimble, Caterpillar and
dealership personnel due to the rapid development of new software
* Continuously works with other internal business units to meet
their Technical Service needs.
* Adheres to all customer care standards.
* Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to
all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
* May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of
Western States' strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
* Work within and promotes corporate and division vision, mission,
and values of the organization.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to relate to all levels of employee.
* Ability to set and manage priorities.
* Proven customer service skills over the phone and in person.
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with others to include customers, vendors, employees and the
* Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision required.
* Ability to work overtime with minimal notice required.
* Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
* 2 Years combined experience with either heavy equipment,
electronic component repair, or an AA in electronics.
* Trimble construction or survey GPS experience preferred.
* Must meet DOT requirements
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with
walking, sitting, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling,
leaning and twisting.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Meridian , SITECH Field Support, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!