Client Service Associate
Company: Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted on: February 13, 2019
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS CLIENTS ARE THE TRAILBLAZERS AND RISK TAKERS WHO COME UP WITH LIFE-CHANGING IDEAS. WE RE LOOKING FOR OUR OWN TRAILBLAZERS TO HELP US KEEP PROVIDING CLIENTS SOME OF THE WORLD S MOST TRUSTED BRANDS, SPANNING SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH, PATENT ANALYTICS, PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECH INTELLIGENCE AND IP MANAGEMENT.
WE RE AN INDEPENDENT OWNED COMPANY WITH A RICH HERITAGE AND A BOLD ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION. IF YOU RE EXCITED BY THE THOUGHT OF HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS GO FROM NEW IDEAS TO LIFE-CHANGING INNOVATIONS FASTER, WE RE EXCITED TO CONSIDER YOU FOR A POSITION AT CLARIVATE.
COMPUMARK, Part of Clarivate Analytics, provides the industry s broadest range of trademark research and protection solutions. We enable trademark and brand professionals worldwide to launch, expand and protect strong brands through unmatched global content, expert analysis and tools, and best-in-class service.
COMPUMARK is looking for a frontline service executive to cover our Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm MST shift who is responsible for handling a wide range of customer service related activities regarding intellectual property research and information services. The executive handles client inquiries by phone, e-mail, and chat providing high-quality service in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. This position collaborates across departments (including Sales, Finance, and Product) and serves as a champion for the customer both internally and externally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Uses a consultative approach when speaking with clients regarding new orders, existing orders, product questions, price quotations, and billing inquiries
* Maintain a working knowledge of a large suite of intellectual property research and monitoring products and be able to make recommendations based on client needs
* Processes new orders via order-to-cash system both in real time while speaking with clients as well as digital requests received via e-mail or Salesforce.com
* Maintains up to date administrative client data in all business systems
* Handles billing inquiries including questions, invoice adjustments, and assists with the internal investigation regarding payment receipt and refunds
* Collaborates and communicates effectively both within the Global Service department and when working closely with other key departments including Sales, Search and Watch Operations, Finance, Content and Product Management
* Uses critical thinking and problem-solving skills to find the resolution to complex external/internal inquiries
* Exhibits an ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and employ time and task management with minimal supervision
* Performs additional duties as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous customer service experience within a business-to-business setting
* Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Active listening skills and the ability to tailor an approach based on client
* Ability to work through customer conflict and provide resolution using guidelines and judgment (no scripting)
* Must be well organized and exhibit a strong attentiveness to detail
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable based on customer and business needs
* Ability to establish priorities, manage work independently, and meet deadlines
* Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
* Bachelor s Degree
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate Analytics US LLC, Meridian , Client Service Associate, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!