Direct Care For Supported Living-500.00 Sign On Bonus!!
Company: Tomorrow's Hope
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Description: Tomorrow's Hope is actively seeking quality
candidates to work directly with our residents in a group home
setting. Be a mentor and provide a desperately needed and valuable
service. Flexible schedules for full time and part time employees.
500.00 Bonus at 90 Day mark. 200.00 Referral bonuses are available
as well, so bring your friends with you Benefits for Full time
employees include Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Vision Plans, Aflac
Option, Paid Time Off. Intangible benefits include: Meaningful
fulfilling work, Relationship building skills, Teamwork
skills.Previous experience is not mandatory. We will provide needed
training. See general job description below: AccountabilityThe
Direct care staff shall be directly responsible to the Residential
Habilitation Professional and House Manager for providing training
to the participant in a home-based program. General Summary:Direct
Care staff provide direct training in the participants' home and
community to assist them in becoming more independent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Must be certified in First Aid and CPR
- Must satisfactory complete a criminal background check in
accordance with IDAPA 16.05.06 Rules Governing Mandatory Criminal
- Be free from communicable diseases- and has an understanding of
- Has successfully completed the Assistance with Medication
- Must possess a current Idaho driver's license.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand the
residents program and how to implement the program.
- Complete orientation training.
- Complete participant specific training with whom they will be
working with Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the Tomorrow's Hope Policy and Procedures.
- Assist the Residential Habilitation Professional with
assessments and baselines of residents as needed
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings as requested by
Residential Habilitation Professional.
- Consistently implement the participant schedules and programs
on a daily basis.
- Assist as need with planning, shopping and preparing
- Collect and record accurate data and other required
- Maximize all learning opportunities on a daily basis, using
teachable moments and modeling.
- Encourage participants to engage in some daily activities:
walk, cooking project, a game, learning about something new, doing
some household chores, laundry, cleaning room,
- Interacting with the participant
- Talk with the Residential Habilitation Professional about
concerns and recommendations verbally or in writing to facilitate
necessary program changes specific to individual clients.
- Ensure that all participants' rights are upheld.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Complete daily cleaning assignments and or assist participant's
with daily clean assignments
- When participants are not wanting to interact or want to do
their own things staff can complete a variety of cleaning
activities: bathroom, kitchen, clean out fridge
- Each home will have a list of activities for staff to do during
- Go through med boxes and do an accountability of the
- Complete an inventory of things the home may need
- Ensure that all safety procedures are maintained and
- Role model socially appropriate behavior.
- Transport residents to and from training sites in company or
personal vehicles (mileage reimbursed) as assigned.
- Can use own car only if it has been approved through Tomorrow's
Hope based on policy
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Duties assigned by House manager
- Duties assigned by Reshab professional
- To maintain and document a weekly activity schedule.
- To document in daily progress notes any issues or
- Document any incident or accidents that occur while with the
participant and notify the Administrator and Residential
- Responsible for in house budgeting and shopping for resident as
directed by ISP.
- Will work assigned shifts scheduled by Tomorrow's Hope.
- Sign and date all documentation of services provide daily.
- Assist participants with daily medication delivery
- Complete medication accountability and hr med cheeks.
- Communicate with other staff members, families, and other
service providers in a professional manner Requirements:Must be at
least 18 years of age.Must be a high school graduate or have a
GED.Must be certified in First Aid and CPRMust satisfactory
complete a criminal background check in accordance with IDAPA
16.05.06 Rules Governing Mandatory Criminal History Checks.Be free
from communicable diseases- and has an understanding of universal
precautions- Has successfully completed the Assistance with
Medication Must possess a current Idaho driver's license.Must be
able to demonstrate the ability to understand the residents program
and how to implement the program.Complete orientation
training.Complete participant specific training with whom they will
be working with
Keywords: Tomorrow's Hope, Meridian , Direct Care For Supported Living-500.00 Sign On Bonus!!, Other , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...