Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Our staff also enjoy these benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off and paid holiday
- a chance to make a difference every day!MTC is proud to operate
the Centennial Job Corps Center in Nampa, Idaho -where our staff
provide quality services to our local youth. We value our
professional and caring employees who are dedicated to improving
people's lives and we want -YOU -to join our team!What -you will be
doing: You'll be responsible for providing proper guidance to
students to ensure positive group living relations and achievement
in the program.
- Provide proper guidance to students to ensure positive group
living relations and achievement in the program.
- Determine, recommend, and arrange student visits to
- Work with designated counselor to develop retention plans and
participate in retention program.
- Direct dorm activities as designated.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories and center as required to ensure
safety and proper behavior of students; resolve potential or
- Perform bed checks, complete bed check rosters.
- Complete monthly on-line case notes on students.
- Physically carry student belongings from one location to
another, sometimes involving stairs.
- Assist with recreational activities for students on and off
- Transport students to and from recreational functions, airport
or bus stations as required.
- Prepare the morning report; pass list and other administrative
correspondence relating to students.
- Direct students and assist in the cleanup and maintenance of
- Recommend or requisition supplies to provide needs for dorm
living and safety of students.
- Conduct group sessions in accordance with the schedule;
participate in and conduct career preparation activities and Career
Success Standards (CSS) training.
- Maintain dormitory and individual student files; maintain files
to include complete, updated and required documentation. Update
student records in CIS as required.
- Conduct daily inspections of several dormitories, as
assigned.Qualifications: -High school diploma or equivalent
required and one year experience working with youth preferred.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer
proficiency required. -Valid driver's license with an acceptable
What is Job Corps?
Job Corps -is a federally funded comprehensive program that
provides essential -academic -and -career skills -training to
eligible -students designed to prepare them for success in -every
aspect of their lives. -Centennial Job Corps is located in Nampa,
ID and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a
privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps,
Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.
Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC:
Company: -https://www.mtctrains.com/ - - - - -
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran
status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category
protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive
to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with
disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application
and hiring process.
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Meridian , Residential Advisor, Other , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...