Pipe Foreman- Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for Pipe foreman ( Wet Utilities)
in Boise, ID to start 8/1/22
The Pipe Forman will be responsible for supervising crews that
install wet and dry utilities in a variety of settings including
water lines, storm drain and sanitary sewer lines, and dry
If you are interested please send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or
Pipe Layer / Operator foreman responsibilities and abilities
include but are not limited to the list below. Other duties may be
- Read, understand, interpret and enforce safety policies and
- Examines blueprints to determine dimensions of structure.
- Lays out floor-plan/worksite as needed.
- Determines sequence of activities concerned with fabrication,
assembly, and erection of structure.
- Assigns workers to tasks
- Inspects work performed by subordinates to ensure conformance
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour
requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, and quality of product to increase efficiency of work
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, assists workers in solving
work problems, and initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers
to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Maintain a general knowledge of equipment used on the job
including basic understanding of equipment limits and designed
- Ability to read and understand a two-week construction
- As directed by the Superintendent, assists with ordering
supplies, completing reports, and collecting, reviewing and
submitting time cards, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- A minimum of 2-3 years of supervising / crew leadership
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience of pipe laying.
- A minimum of 4-6 year (overall) of operating large heavy
equipment experience in connection with pipe laying.
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Flexible availability to include overtime and weekends.
- Valid Driver's license
- Good eye to hand coordination a must. Depth Perception
- Experience find grading with various pieces of equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Meridian , Pipe Foreman- Boise, ID, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!