Company: Cascadia Services, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Senior Accountant will help maintain the daily accounting
operations as well as financial statement preparation for the
organization. As a member of the accounting team, you will have the
opportunity to help shape the future of a fast-growing company.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial
- Assists with the monthly and annual close process, review
- Assists in the preparation of corporate accounting policies and
- Performs technical accounting research on complex accounting
issues and implement as necessary.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary
account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Records Daily Cash transactions and perform monthly bank
- Manages recurring payments throughout the month.
- Manages facility fixed assets and Personal Property
- Expense Reporting / corporate credit card reconciliations.
- General Ledger reconciliations.
- Ensures all accounting deadlines are met.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain
accounting software system. recommends updates to enhance the
- Provides accounting support to multiple stakeholders in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Identifies and implements process improvement
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Benefits:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Dynamic employee centric culture
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accustomed to working under strict deadlines; able to work
overtime as needed.
- Ability to work diligently with attention to details under
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve
or escalate appropriately. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Five plus years of accounting experience.
- Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- CPA license a plus. PM22 PI196768126
Keywords: Cascadia Services, LLC, Meridian , Senior Accountant, Other , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!