Company: Kendall Auto Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Kendall Auto Group is seeking a highly skilled Chief Information
Officer (CIO) to provide IT leadership and vision. With 2,200
employees in 43 dealerships across 5 states, the CIO will work
collaboratively with other senior managers to optimize our IT
infrastructure for efficiency, security, and effectiveness. The CIO
will report directly to the CFO of Kendall.Responsibilities will
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals
for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Manage strategic vendor and technology partner
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and
- Define Kendall's overall technology strategy to support
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence,
versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency and scalability of
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster
recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive
strategic initiatives, including understanding of the alignment
between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
- Assist in creating strategic plans and set timelines for
evaluation and deployment of all technical
- Strong leader with skills in strategic planning, goal setting,
process development, budgeting, and creating opportunities for
professional development within technology teams.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic thinking
abilities with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid understanding of broad technology trends and the ability
to align innovation with business goals.
- Strong communication with ability to convey technical topics in
easy-to-understand business terms and work collaboratively with
cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strategic thinking, including the ability to identify new
opportunities, drive clarity, create focus, and make tough
decisions in complex and dynamic contexts.
- Ability to track and identify new technologies to solve complex
business issues.Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information
systems or related field.
- Previous experience as a CIO, director, or similar leadership
- Prior experience as a senior technology leader in the
automotive retailing business is a plus.
- Experience leading complex, major changes, and initiatives
- Experience with integrating teams across multiple business
units and managing a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance
framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.Join Kendall
Auto Group and START SOMETHING GREAT! We are a family-owned and
operated company with auto dealerships in Idaho, Oregon, Montana,
Washington and Alaska. Kendall has been selling and servicing
vehicles since 1937.Our mission at Kendall is simple: To deliver an
unrivaled customer experience. Through our highly motivated,
knowledgeable, and caring team of professionals, we pledge to
listen to and respect your needs. Doing the right thing means more
than selling and servicing vehicles. Our progressive attitude means
being exceptional stewards of the communities we operate in. It
means going above and beyond every day for the people who mean so
much to us - our employees and customers.Our employees are members
of the Kendall family, who share our same goals and passions. Ideal
candidates are confident, driven people who are excited to grow and
succeed with one of the most successful automotive dealerships in
the Pacific Northwest. We offer eligible employees medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Paid Time Off, a 401(k) plan with
company contributions, an entire family purchase plan and much
more! If you are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to
meet you and start something great!"To apply, please follow the
link to our job board site.
Benefits401k, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance,
Powered by ExactHire:95655
Keywords: Kendall Auto Group, Meridian , CIO, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!