Pipe Layer / Pipe Laborer- Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Ralph L. Wadsworth Company, LLC is currently seeking Experienced
Construction Pipe Layer/laborers in Boise, ID 8/1/22
Pay- $17 to $21 DOE
Schedule- 5/10s plus occasional weekends
Full time regulars or full time seasonal positions
Great Opportunity for year-round work!
Please send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or call 385-###-####
Construction Pipe Layers will be responsible for the installation
of wet and dry utilities in a variety of settings including water
lines, storm drain and sanitary sewer lines, and dry conduits. A
pipe layer will be assigned to a variety of jobs ranging from heavy
highway, underground utilities, commercial site work, street
improvements, waste water and water projects. Abilities include but
are not limited to the following:
Technical / Craft Skill Pipe Work Responsibilities:
- Cut pipes to required lengths. Uses demo saw and other power
tools. May also run power compaction tools.
- Installs and repairs wet and dry utility pipe including
sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems.
- Helps move pipe into trenches, lays pipe in trench, helps
- Connects pipe pieces and seal joints, using appropriate tools
and materials to secure pipe.
- Assembles pipe to pass all requires pressure tests.
- Works with and monitors fellow workers to insure safety and
- Performs pre task planning tasks.
- Experience operating equipment within a Pipe Crew environment
such as an excavator or loader is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience operating equipment safely and productively in and
around active highway traffic under Maintenance of Traffic
conditions and live traffic on a highway construction project is
- General housekeeping, light maintenance of equipment, proper
care of equipment, operating the equipment without damaging it
along with maintenance checks of equipment including reporting
usage/utilization hours on a daily basis.
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning
loads in response to hand or audio signals from other crew
- 1-3 Years of Pipe Laying Experience or labor work
- Motivated self-starter and ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work safely under pressure with time constraints in
a changing environment.
- Frequent cross body movements such as bending, climbing into
equipment, lifting (up to 75lbs), twisting, standing, balancing,
stooping, handling materials, moving around hazardous sites.
- Good Eye to Hand coordination a must. Depth perception
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Valid Driver's license
- Experience Fine Grading with various pieces of equipment
- Flexible availability to include overtime.
- Work will require weekend, holiday, and/or overtime work as the
project needs require.
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Meridian , Pipe Layer / Pipe Laborer- Boise, ID, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!