CNC Machining Supervisor - Comprehensive Benefits!
Company: Harvey Performance Company
Posted on: July 28, 2022
The Second Shift Supervisor will oversee the manufacturing
operations of their designated shift in accordance with company
policies and procedures. With limited supervision, the supervisor
will facilitate production requirements throughout the
organization, ensuring the shift's Key Performance Indicators
(KPI's) are achieved. The Second Shift Supervisor will also be
cross trained in multiple departments to assist with manufacturing
- Supervise employees and production to ensure the shift
production goals are met or exceeded.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production
sequences to meet production goals including but not limited to
- Machine assignments
- OT Assignments
- Daily balancing of labor hours
- Schedule attainment
- Assist employees on analyzing and resolving production problems
and escalate when needed.
- Supervise production employees including but not limited to CNC
Machinists, Inspectors and General Production
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Manager to develop resolutions
to employee relations issues.
- Ensure employees are fully trained on equipment
- Conduct employee performance reviews and evaluations
- Responsible for employee timecard and PTO administration
- Communicate with supervisors and other manufacturing members to
coordinate operations and activities within or between
- Responsible for conducting shift meetings, shift paperwork and
- Open up and close the shop at the start/end of the workday
ensuring security of the premises WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred
- Prior supervisory role in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Heightened ability to follow Engineering documents including
but not limited to:
- Geometry specification sheets
- Product drawings
- Job routers
- Process sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Plant KPI's WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are
regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays,
health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- Work Life Balance 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families,
customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost
importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to
date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and
manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used
to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications,
comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100,
Titan USA, and CoreHog. The company is the solution provider of
choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining
challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and
applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial
culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.
Associated topics: automated machinery, cnc fabricating, cnc
machining, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing,
computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized
numerical control, machine operator, precision machining
Keywords: Harvey Performance Company, Meridian , CNC Machining Supervisor - Comprehensive Benefits!, Other , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!