Company: Realogy Holdings
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Real Life. Real Importance.
What you'll do:
You're the glue that holds real estate transactions together and
makes them happen. Supporting the closing representative and
working with agents, buyers, sellers, lawyers, lenders, surveyors
and others, you collect, organize and process all the necessary
documentation to ensure the closing gets completed on time and with
a minimum of stress. Details matter. You make sure documents are
filed and checks are written after closing. When something isn't
right - paperwork is incomplete or a detail is wrong - you know how
to fix it. Agents and their clients appreciate your friendliness
and expertise. People depend on you to deliver. And you do.
Who you are:
- Patience personified, able to handle the pressing needs of
agents, buyers and sellers in a calm, friendly and empathetic way
that gives them confidence and puts them at ease.
- Organization guru, paying attention to and tracking each and
every detail, and knowing how to assemble all the puzzle pieces
into a single, complete, error-free and understandable
- Devoted to detail, discovering missing, incorrect or incomplete
items, bringing them to the attention of agents, buyers and
sellers, and pursuing solutions with dogged determination.
- Multi-tasker, being able to work in a fast-paced environment,
processing a large number of contracts simultaneously under
- Strong communicator, with good written and verbal skills; your
ability to read people and understand their personality enables you
to deliver both good and bad news in a sensitive way.
- Professional demeanor, creating a positive image for the
company through your appearance, performance and relationship with
colleagues and customers.
- Reliable supporter: Providing outstanding assistance to the
closing representative, so that sales go smoothly and we retain
their business through white glove service.
- Document processor: Preparing loan documents for signing,
including vesting amendments when applicable, present loan
documents and other records for signing and returning loan
documents to lender after signing and following up on funding
- Insightful advisor: Reviewing the real estate purchase
contract, making sure it is complete and requesting any missing
information; performing a preliminary audit and determining or
obtaining any necessary items to clear a title; preparing estimated
closing statements for officer to review.
- Deal finisher: Maintaining the files, recording the appropriate
documentation, and sending checks once the closing is complete and
transmit documents to the lender.
- Relationship and business builder: Establishing and maintaining
relationships with industry players that encourage them to choose
us their first choice for escrow processing.
What we want you to have:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: One to four years of escrow processing experience
(based on the team this position will support).
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Communications skills: Strong written and verbal skills to
clearly keep agents, buyers, sellers and all other parties up to
date with the process and work with them to resolve issues.What
we'd like you to have:
- Real estate industry experience in the areas of title, escrow,
real estate or property management.
- Knowledge of front- and back-end processing procedures.
TitleOne, a title and escrow company, is committed to making a
difference for our team members and the communities in which we
live. We enrich our team members' lives by providing a fun and
energetic team environment while offering opportunities for growth
and advancement. Our industry-leading, innovative and legendary
service delivers confidence and peace of mind to real estate
professionals and consumers throughout the Northwest. We are
committed to impacting our communities through the giving of our
time and financial resources. TitleOne is owned and operated by
Realogy Title Group which is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings
Realogy Holdings Corp.(NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most
integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services,
encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement
businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy's diverse
brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real
estate: Better Homes and Gardens-- Real Estate, Century 21--,
Coldwell Banker--, Coldwell Banker Commercial--, Corcoran--, ERA--,
Sotheby's International Realty--. Using innovative technology, data
and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support
services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels
the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build
stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers. Realogy's
affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately
190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than
112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and
At Realogy, diversity fuels success - for our company and for our
employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse
talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that
encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent - strategic
thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and
accountable for results. We value diversity - respecting
backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You'll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by
Executive Women of New Jersey and Women's Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse theEquality
Actand fully support H.R. 1447amending the Fair Housing Act to
include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.With diversity, we succeed
together. We hope you'll join us.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Realogy Holdings, Meridian , Escrow Assistant, Other , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!