Company: Commercial Tire Inc
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and
complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and
click apply to complete your application.POSITION
OVERVIEWResponsible for all functions associated with accounts
receivable and national accounts, to include, but not limited to,
variety of general accounting and clerical support tasks related to
the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable and
national accounts. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides customers with knowledgeable, courteous and prompt
service at all times, while being sensitive to their needs. A team
player committed to continuous improvement.
- Applies ROAs to open receivables
- Prepares/makes daily deposits for corporate
- Reviews unapplied receipts report to keep current
- Applies payments received at stores to open receivables
- Updates changes to customer information and sets up and
maintains customer account information.
- Backs up the credit department (reviews customer credit holds
and issues overrides when appropriate)
- Handles customer and store phone calls and provides customer
invoice copies as requested.
- Billing delivery receipts, along with clearing of corresponding
- Reviews rejected delivery receipts daily and works with
stores/customers to get them approved.
- Keeps updated records of documents for Government entities to
ensure Commercial Tire receives correct reimbursement.
- Work closely with Strategic Accounts Managers to ensure proper
- Responsible for keeping national - dedicated accounts
- Other duties as assigned.ACCOUNTABILITES AND PERFORMANCE
- Processes DRs within 2 business days.
- Resolves issues within 1 week.
- Posts ROA quickly and accurately with enough time to work on
other tasks.COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Skills (10-key, calculator, other)
- Ethics and Values
- Organizational Skills QUALIFICATIONS Unless indicated
otherwise, these are preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- 18 years of age or older (required).
- Experience with PCs, Word and Excel (preferred).
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required and is an
essential job function. #ZR
Keywords: Commercial Tire Inc, Meridian , AR Specialist, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!