$16/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
$14.50 - $16.00 / hr. DOE
The Order Selector safely, accurately, and productively picks,
stacks and stages orders to meet daily deadlines and ensure that we
consistently “deliver success” to our customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Arrive on time, take scheduled breaks and lunch and complete
daily work assignments.
- Pick in all zones as directed, including all
- Use assigned tools and equipment safely and as instructed.
- Ensure all pallets are presentable to customers and meet company
standards: pallet width variance, height, repack case weight, all
items on pallet are properly stacked and secured for safe
- Check and verify tote IDs before staging
- Ensure all orders picked are properly staged for transport.
- Perform aisle cleaning and clean as you go while picking.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding accuracy expectations and
minimum lines required per zone as directed by Operations
- Promote a safe work environment at all times by modeling desired
behaviors for self and others.
- Bring any concerns or issues promptly to shift supervisor or
other members of Operations management.
- Meet or exceed all company safety and performance expectations,
follow all handbook and operations policies and procedures.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties
may be required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to
change at any time.
- Ability to complete daily workload as instructed in a high
volume, deadline-driven environment
- Adequate knowledge of items that are in stock and to be
- Ability to read packs, order labels, other information and match
to visible items and other data.
- Ability to perform computer lookup/inquiries to determine product
location and/or description
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to communicate on a
- Positive attitude, team focus – successful working both
independently and cooperatively with peers
- Knowledge and practice of safe lifting techniques
Warehouse environment with variable temperatures/outdoor weather
conditions, exposure to noise and vibrations from forklifts/other
equipment, will work near moving mechanical parts, such as
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
- Walking and standing for most of the shift.
- Some stooping, kneeling and crouching, lifting.
- Reaching and carrying with hands and arms.
Lifting and carrying 60 pounds most of the shift, occasionally
- Hand stacks 30,000 pounds per day.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate warehouse tools and
- Able to hear and speak into telephone.
- Close visual work on computer terminal.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
1st Shift Fri - Mon weekends required. OT (after 40 hrs.) as
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 31 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Previous warehouse/distribution experience, preferred Electric
Pallet Jack experience, preferred
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 60 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
About Animal Supply Company
We are the nation’s leading distributor of wholesale pet
products. We discover the most innovative, healthful products and
ship across the US.