Wheelchair Mechanical Professional (7961-128)
Company: United Seating & Mobility
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company
to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140
locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab
equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus.
We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Seating Technician maintains existing client accounts,
responds to client/customer inquiries and complaints, assists in
attracting new clients, and assists in the delivery, fitting and
- Supports the Assistive Technology Practitioners (ATPs) in
attaining assigned sale's goals and objectives as established at
the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Helps Maintain current business/accounts and builds
relationships with prospective accounts by following up with
individuals as appropriate.
- As directed by Operations Manager and/or ATP, delivers and fits
equipment, and assures that functional goals established at the
evaluation are met.
- Responds to customer/referral inquiries, requests and
complaints in a timely manner.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards including
keeping abreast of funding requirements and technological advances
within the Complex Rehab industry.
- Provides service and repair support as required by Service
Coordinator and/or Operations Manager.
- Completes all paperwork accurately including the Quality
Assurance form for each job completed.
- Follows all safety procedures as required.
- Attends company in-services and views educational programs
including safety information as required.
- Perform related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High School diploma/GED required; Associate's degree in related
- One to three years of previous related experience
- Must possess valid State Driver's License, and acceptable
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays
orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and
- Knowledge of basic computer related skills such as using the
internet, and e-mail software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive
feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt
arrival at work and meetings.
- Detail oriented, and possesses the ability to read and
interpret street and road maps.
- Ability to prepare and follow a delivery schedule.
- Ability to follow standard safety procedures and
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent
with the Numotion Mission
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we
serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a
competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision
insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to
pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Location Meridian, Idaho, United States Position Type
Keywords: United Seating & Mobility, Meridian , Wheelchair Mechanical Professional (7961-128), Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!