Restaurant Operations Consultant
Company: US Foods, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join Our Community of Food People!
Our Foundation: The US Foods Way
US Foods is a Fortune 150 supplier of food and kitchen
equipment, partnering with restaurants and foodservice operators to
help their businesses succeed. The foundation that allows us to
deliver on our strategy is the strength and ability of our
employees to work in The US Foods Way. At over 70 locations
nationwide and 28,000 employees strong, we believe in teaming up
and are committed to excellence as we deliver on our promise to
help customers make it.
The Restaurant Operations Consultant drives customer business
success and deepens relationships by providing consultation on
restaurant operations to maximize profitability & gain
- Build or deepen key customer relationships at the management
level by consulting with customers on all aspects of restaurant
operations (via on-site visits, customer data analysis, industry
benchmarks) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop business assessment report and works with customers to
build agreed upon action plan, targets and timeline to address
short- and long-term opportunities. Achieve customer savings and
customer engagement goals.
- Champion expanded use of value added services, specifically
advanced tools such as POS integration, Inventory management, Menu
profitability, Data syndication, Analytics, Financial analysis etc.
Develop strategies utilizing these advanced tools to best enhance
US Foods sales and maximize customer savings.
- Educate field sales organization (TMs etc.) on value-add
programs and related sales implications; provide guidance on how
they may support in building and maintaining relationships with
customers e.g., periodically checking-in on progress of
recommendations, addressing bottlenecks etc.
- Responsible for development and tracking of annual performance
goals in collaboration with Division Management (DSS) and Regional
Customer Success teams.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Marketing Consultant, Chef/Food
Fanatics, Specialists to deliver relevant
- Participate in Value Added Services council, staying abreast of
latest offerings while sharing best practices, competitive
intelligence and other local activities
- Overnight travel may be required to participate in trainings,
meetings, or other company events.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required;
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Related Experience: Minimum 5 years of previous restaurant
operations experience (both Back of the House and Front of the
House) required; Sales experience preferred. Overnight travel may
be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other company
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods, Inc., Meridian , Restaurant Operations Consultant, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!