Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"You are applying for work with Rubico Inc, a franchisee of Papa
Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Papa Murphy's is different on purpose. Not only because we make
our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over
1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with swagger. We
know our product is better than our competitors. The fact that our
pizza is Take n' Bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the
convenience for our guests. And the fact that we hire individuals
who value quality, service, integrity and teamwork is what makes us
At Papa Murphy's, we don't think it's cheesy to love where you
work. Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a
great start, but the Lead Manager role has many other rewarding
In this engaging leadership role, the Lead Manager champions
Papa Murphy's commitment to quality, service, integrity, and
- Creating a positive experience and culture every day for
- Modeling incredible customer service and training store
personnel to do the same
- Flexing your business skills to create efficient operations,
happy guests, and a profitable store
- Applying administrative expertise by providing accurate
reports, tracking and reconciling coupons and certificates, and
creating and posting crew work schedules
- Keeping employees and customers safe by ensuring the store
meets standards for optimum costs and top-notch performance while
maintaining proper operational and health labor laws at the
Federal, State and Local levels
- Break out the magnifying glass! Managers are responsible for
inspecting the store, all prep areas, equipment, and utensils to
ensure they meet sanitary standards in accordance with company and
local health department standards
- Helping us monitor the dough by monitoring cash procedures in
the store and ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers,
reconciliation, and justification of all cash variances
- Engaging with the community through local store marketing (LSM)
- Assembling the ultimate pizza experience for every guest
What we bring to the table
- Variety in your day to day
- No grease traps or late store hours
- Competitive Wages & Vacation Packages
- Working with amazing people
What you bring to the table
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
- 1-2 years of awesome supervisory experience at another lucky
- ServSafe certification - you're a food and beverage safety
- Ability to wow an audience with good communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strategies to keep
customers lining up for more pizza
- Technically wholesome: Adequate computer skills, including MS
Word, Excel, Outlook, and POS.
- You know how to meet deadlines, just like you know how to help
a customer quickly and efficiently.
- Getting down to business: You have the know-how to understand
store financials, P&Ls, break- even, food costs, labor and
other financial information to positively impact store
- Team player: Willingness to jump in and cover shifts in the
event of absences.
- Stand and walk, reach with hands, and arms, bend and stoop,
kneel or crouch; this job has you on your feet up to 75% of the
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that
will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform jobrelated tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description.
Rubico, Inc. dba Papa Murphy's Take and Bake provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Meridian , Store Manager, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!