Loss Prevention/Inventory Control Associate
Company: RC Willey Home Furnishings
Posted on: May 3, 2021
RC Willey Home Furnishing is looking for an extraordinary
associate to work in our Loss Prevention department.
- Maintain, monitor and review camera surveillance tapes and
systems as needed.
- Audit and inspect delivery tickets, sales orders and cash
- Perform inventory counts on retail floor and warehouse
- Investigate, track and reduce missing inventory.
- Assist and coordinate with Loss Prevention Manager and
Corporate Loss Prevention Manager for other duties specific to
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- At least one year closely related experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with associates and managers at all
- History of absolute honesty and integrity.
- Comfortable with heights.
- RC Willey offers competitive benefits
to all full time associates including:
- A Great Tuition Reimbursement program!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Vacation & sick leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing, employee discounts, Sundays off and more!
Keywords: RC Willey Home Furnishings, Meridian , Loss Prevention/Inventory Control Associate, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!