Emerging Market Implementation Consultant
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily
manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a
culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and
partners - because people matter most. And people have always been
at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the
same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that
access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our
clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Emerging Market Implementation Consultant role is an
entry-level position allowing the Emerging Market Implementation
Consultant the opportunity to learn the foundations of Paylocity's
suite of payroll and human resource products. Emerging Market
Implementation Consultant is responsible for understanding the
needs of our small business clients and configuring our
applications accordingly. The Emerging Market Implementation
Consultant will provide first level support to our clients by
facilitating training and payroll processing support until their
transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to
providing our clients with a high level of service; this position
is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
- Successful facilitation of client calls
- Provide a positive client experience
- Facilitate the entry of prior provider payroll data to the
- Educate the client on how to navigate Paylocity's suite of
applications to efficiently process payroll
- Collaborate internally between the client and other Paylocity
partners as needed
- Perform quality assurance tasks to ensure accuracy of all
- Responsible for a seamless onboarding experience for our small
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop
strong internal relationships
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based
applications and MS Office programs, required; a solid
understanding of Excel is a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
under the supervision
- Ability to effectively solve problems by leveraging internal
Our journey forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational
skills, and time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every
employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to
be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work.
A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical
to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and
inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for
improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate
reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of
the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive
detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job.
Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances
Keywords: Paylocity, Meridian , Emerging Market Implementation Consultant, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!