Bilingual French/English Compliance Business Control Specialist 5 (Credit Operations)
Posted on: March 12, 2020
The Compl Bus Control Specialist 5 performs relatively complex
assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the
quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no
direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array
of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and
professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team
objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work
of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and
resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the
quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options
to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires
tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information
with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of
the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically
responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems
based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of
similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not
covered by procedures.
- May assist with performing specific functions such as RCSA,
SOX, record retention, COB, regulatory compliance, etc. and change
- May support one or more business units.
- Creates and runs reports with high attention to detail.
- Reports issues and deficiencies to senior management.
- May have continuity of business responsibilities
- Administers compliance plan, managing improved enhancements
into the control environment.
- Identify, research, and escalate applicable governance, law and
regulation issues; assist legal with requests and may interface
with external agencies.
- Audit department processes, recommend changes, implement and
train employees on process revisions.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of the work and processes performed
within the department.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through; demonstrated
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Access, Power Point
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- 2-4 years of relevant experienceEducation:
- High School diploma or equivalentFrench/English required
- Job Description:
- Day to day activities focused on completing quality and control
reviews to provide feedback and results on how the work within the
North America Credit Operations group is completed.
- Identify, research, and escalate applicable governance, law,
and regulation issues
- Audit department processes, recommend changes and support
- Provides direct support to the Credit departments with
documentation, tracking and handling of applicable control or
quality reviews and testing
- Responsible for routine and/or administrative work
- Monitors receipt and accuracy of control and quality reports
utilizing the appropriate escalation process
- Submit errors identified through control or quality
- Completes projects, assignments, and other activities
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and a
tolerance for changing priorities
- Support Quality and Control initiatives and projects as
- Review and resolution of disputed samples
- Rescoring of work sampled in Credit to ensure calibration and
consistency across the Credit businesses.
- Req Qualifications:
- French/English Bilingual Skills required
- Preferred Cards experience in Credit Operations
- Preferred experience in working Control Reports or Quality
- Ability to work independently while producing quality work in a
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work under conditions with deadlines
- Strong process and procedural knowledge within Cards
- Understanding of Federal and Regulatory Policies
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word, excel, SharePoint
:All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions
- US------------------------------------------------------Time Type
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.To view the "EEO is the
Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Keywords: Citi, Meridian , Bilingual French/English Compliance Business Control Specialist 5 (Credit Operations), Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!