Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted
insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We
deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep
domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific
and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards;
pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and
brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world s
most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark,
Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New
York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world
and improve our future. That s why we harness our global reach,
curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates,
protects, and advances innovation.
The Accounts Payable Specialist completes payments and controls
expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing
system reports to balances.
* Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
invoice/expense reports; records entries.
* Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifies
federal id numbers; schedules and prepares checks; resolves
purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and
documentation; insures credit is received for outstanding memos;
issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
* Audits and processes credit card bills.
* Processes check requests.
* Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and
requests for advances; prepares checks.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
* Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifies
* Completes 1099 maintenance.
* Responds to all vendor inquiries and reconciles vendor
statements; researches and corrects discrepancies.
* Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information
* Assists in month end closing and reporting.
* Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy and accepted accounting
* Assists with other projects as needed.
* Performs other related responsibilities as required.
* High school diploma
* 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
* Experience working is a SaaS environment
* Must have strong work ethics
* Must be well organized and a self-starter
* Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
* Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
* Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills
* Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger
systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional
* Ability to speak and write English
* Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and
high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
* Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages,
fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
quickly and accurately
* College degree or college courses in accounting
* Oracle experience
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate Analytics US LLC, Meridian , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!