Posted on: February 16, 2019
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer on behalf of our client in the Meridian, ID area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer related discipline and 2 years of development experience.Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the customer service, service delivery, and quality of service of a specific area of responsibility.
- Represents a positive, confident, and trusting image of the Application Support team to internal and external customers.
- Subject-matter expert in at least one area and cross trained in additional areas within the team.
- Collaborates and partners with team members and departments to deliver business/technical solutions to business/technical problems.
- Initiates and leads the development and enhancement of processes, documentation, tools, and training to increase our productivity, quality of services, and transparency.
- Assists with implementation/renewal configurations and setup.
- Provides mentoring, assistance, and core leadership to Technical Analysts.
- Researches, analyzes, responds to, and resolves external and internal incidents/requests in a timely manner.
- Owns issue to resolution.
- Manages, prioritizes, works, and updates open service tickets and implementation/renewals tasks.
- Drives improvement opportunities and the development/implementation of the solutions.
- Successfully completes complex coding assignments following established coding standards.
- Participates in design/code reviews. Designs, prepares, and executes unit tests.
- Competently documents applications, data structures, and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed. Qualifications:
- Competent and comfortable in the development suite of technologies.
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years of experience.
- Microsoft .NET (C# preferred) h SQL (Transact SQL preferred)
- Relational Databases (SQL Server preferred) h Object Relational Mapper (ORM) (Entity Framework preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 or above (server and desktop).
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Experience with a project-management methodology and writing effective documentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- Type 45 wpm, 10-key, and computer knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism.
- Demonstrate Accuracy, Customer Service, and Timely Turn-Around (ACT).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) - provided by Dice Software Developer
Keywords: Experis, Meridian , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!