Junior Java Developer - USA
Company: Wiley Edge
Posted on: March 16, 2023
JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPER - USAat Wiley Edge (View all
jobs)USALOCATIONS: United States - we are looking for candidates
who are flexible to working onsite in multiple locations across the
United States.SALARY: $48,000 - $63,000 USDWANT TO START YOUR
CAREER AS A JAVA DEVELOPER?Paid graduate training, ongoing support,
opportunities at leading global employers - the Alumni graduate
program gives you everything you need. (And don't worry, there's no
training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).Here at Wiley Edge,
we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our
clients include tier one investment banks and other organizations
across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to
travel.WHAT YOU'LL DO:As a software developer with Wiley Edge,
you'll build complex applications in a global team
environment.You'll love seeing the impact you make when code you've
written launches to the people who need it. If you stay on the
lookout for new ways to get better results through software
development, you'll become an asset to your team.HOW THE ALUMNI
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 4-8
weeks with other graduates. Focusing on Golang, or other languages
depending on which coding languages our clients are looking for at
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 12-24 months while receiving
support and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the
client at the end of the program.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AT THE WILEY
- How to design, develop, and test a full-stack application.
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication
skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and
troubleshooting, and how it ties into good development
processes.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related major
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher. We look for potential, not prestige,
but it's important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new
- Experience with OOP (object-oriented programming).
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (data
structures, OOP, design patterns, multithreading).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema
- An understanding of the formal SDLC (software development
- An understanding of test-driven development.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof
of vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire.WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Our classes our in-depth and interactive and are composed of
small classes with other graduates like you. Our training is
created and delivered by industry experts who know your field
inside and out. A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Financial assistance for candidates relocating for a role. (The
amount of financial assistance depends on the distance you are
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes
with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by
industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to
build your career in an in-demand niche.HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply via the form below and tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we'll send you a link by
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over
phone and video.
- Lastly, you'll interview with one or more of our clients.So you
don't miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to
relocating.We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each
and every individual who contributes to making Wiley Edge the
company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity
both within Wiley Edge and with our partner companies, and we're
proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can
flourish. That means promoting a strong culture of equality but,
most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only
add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.We are
committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide
competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits
package.--- The base pay rate for this position is $48,000- $63,000
USD.---This pay rate represents Wiley Edge's good faith and
reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of
posting and based on the locations listed in the job advertisement.
It is anticipated that qualified candidates selected for a
placement will receive this pay rate as a starting salary once
onsite with the Wiley Edge client, however, the ultimate salary
offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based
on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not
limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies.The
stated salary and benefits package will be received once the
training in the Wiley Edge Academy has been successfully completed
and the candidate starts on-site with the Wiley Edge client.
Trainees are paid a stipend of $625 USD for a full week of training
in the Academy; training durations vary depending on training
pathways and will be disclosed during the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wiley Edge, Meridian , Junior Java Developer - USA, IT / Software / Systems , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...