Adecco - Recruiter
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About the role The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and
recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or
direct hire job orders for a variety of standard to moderately
complex clients. Assists with building and maintaining a
comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. The
Recruiter is expected to provide exceptional customer service to
our clients and candidates. This role is also responsible for
developing new business, maintaining current relationships and
sales techniques. What you'll be doing ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Attend to all candidates that enter into contact with the
branch, whether in person or online, ensuring that all candidates
are provided with correct information about Adecco, offers, job
guidance and training and development programs in a clear and
- Manage Adecco website and all digital tools to monitor the
selection process, creating processes based on target categories,
searching for candidates and registering the status of
- Develop and own local recruiting resource relationships and
grass roots recruiting plans. Coordinate logistics for recruiting
- Establish a recruitment plan based on the number of workers
necessary to achieve the goal
- Qualify candidates against pre-determined standard
- Conduct behavioral interviews to qualify candidates and
determine best placement options.
- Assist candidates with resume and interview preparation,
coaching for specific roles
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Complete candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance
with client and organizational requirements.
- Ensure compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and
- Responsible for retention of individual clients.
- Responsible for retention of candidates and clients along with
- Ensure that clients and candidates receive excellent
- Identify a training plan for candidates and temporary employees
to improve their employability with the branch's corporate
- Respond to candidate and/or temporary employee inquiries and
escalates as necessary.
- Field and address standard client requests.
- Provide coaching and counseling around job performance to
associates as necessary.
- General knowledge of the Adecco Group's service portfolio.
- Ability to price and sell services (conversions, temporary and
perm placement business)
- With Branch manager, build and maintain knowledge of target
industries, clients, roles, market share and competition
- Knowledge and control of the main variables affecting the
branch's gross margin (workers comp, pay rates, federal and state
regulations, taxes, benefits etc.)
- General knowledge of the branch's financial objectives and
current status (revenues, average GM, costs, impact of DSO, workers
- Compose reporting and interpret data and trends. Participate in
special projects and performs other duties as assigned. About you
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree
required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws,
rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize basic technology and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Why choose us? It's an exciting time
to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global thought-leader
and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures
for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a
united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working
in over 60 countries globally. You'll have the opportunity to grow
across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive
portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in
the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between
the demands of their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you
the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you
most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people
first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing
with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at the Adecco
Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on
the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you
are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim
to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of
world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying
your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise
to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most. A journey
to bring out the best in you We believe that having an
understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and
be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with
multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our
career site , you will find some of the key steps you can expect to
guide you along the way. As one of the world's largest employers we
believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique
skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging
and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel
engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our
commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity
is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human
rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. The
Company may require proof---of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire
based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements.--- As
such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination
status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law.--- ---The
Company will consider requests for exemption based on
medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if
permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Meridian , Adecco - Recruiter, Human Resources , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!