Human Resource Manager
Company: Franklin Sensors
Posted on: June 23, 2022
About Franklin SensorsFranklin Sensors is a small, fast growing
company that has quickly become a major player in the stud finder
industry. -Our patented and award-winning technology has led us to
have the #1 rated stud finders at Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club,
Lowe's, Harbor Freight, Menards, Amazon, Canadian Tire,
HomeDepot.com, Ace, True Value, and others. - -We manufacture in
the USA.OverviewThis person will take primary responsibility for
all HR functions for our small business. -This is a role for
someone who can effectively wear more than one hat. - -Because we
are a small business this person will have the opportunity to be
involved in other business roles, too.Description
- Oversee recruitment efforts for personnel, including posting
- Maintain and update the company's handbook on policies and
- Perform benefits administration including 401K, healthcare,
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Conduct safety training.
- Maintain department records and reports.
- Maintain company directory.
- Perform other miscellaneous business functions, as
- 5-10 years HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree (any major).
- Excellent academic record.Job Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills
- Cooperative personality.
- Organizational skills, including multi-tasking, and managing
- Ability to drive a project forward and work independently.
- Collaborates well with a team and can gracefully give and
receive feedback.Job Type --- - - - - - - - -Full-time, 40 hours
per week.Job Location --- - - - - - - - -Meridian, IdahoTo Apply
--- - - - - - - - -Send a Cover Letter and Resume to
Keywords: Franklin Sensors, Meridian , Human Resource Manager, Human Resources , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!