Customer Service Account Manager
Posted on: March 9, 2019
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there---s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
-------------- Competitive pay-------------- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)-------------- Flexible work hours / remote opportunities-------------- Paid Parental Leave-------------- Ample volunteer opportunities and events-------------- Health and wellness program -------------- Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We---re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago---s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain---s Fast 50, just to name a few.--
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies --- especially their HR teams --- better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture --- all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We---re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions --- enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you? Do you love challenges?-- Do you love to learn?-- Excel at figuring out logic puzzles?-- If so, the Account Manager role at Paylocity may be an opportunity you would love.-- --We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace, competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new skills.
As a Customer Service Account Manager, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the Payroll and HR world? No problem --- we provide 5 weeks of paid training to teach you. From training, to your first call and beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a difference for our clients.
- What you'll be doing:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email --- apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for clients.--
- What you bring:
- A proactive, independent, and logical approach to solving complex problems.
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. --
- The drive to learn and be resourceful in order to figure out solutions independently.
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- The ability to appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers, and resolve and document issues.
- Strong technical aptitude --- proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting, finance, and/or taxes. --
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor---s degree is preferred
Keywords: Paylocity, Meridian , Customer Service Account Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!