Company: Waterwalk - Boise
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Location: WaterWalk Boise**New Hotel**
Position Type: Non-Management
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00per hour.
Our team islooking to add a Housekeeperto be responsible for the overall cleanliness of our new hotel, ensuring guest satisfaction, and meeting product quality standards.
This position may require flexible scheduling availability.
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, and rearranging the room after guests check out
- Ensure all rooms are cared for according to brand and IHM standards
- Notify supervisors of any damages, deficits, and/or disturbances
- Highly motivatedteam player with strong initiative and desire for achievement
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Ability to work well in stressful situations
- Readily available and approachable for all guests while providingexcellent guest service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee is regularly required to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
Team Member Wellness Program: How We Thank You For All You Bring To The Team
Rewarding Benefits Package:
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA plans available!
- Dependent care FSA
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Commuter benefits including transit & parking
- Pet Insurance
- PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Subscriptions including access to gyms, financial planning, counseling, and legal services
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels and e mployee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more through Tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path personalized toyour desiredgoals
- Referral bonus programto ANY of our locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Waterwalk - Boise, Meridian , Housekeeper-New Hotel, Hospitality & Tourism , Meridian, Idaho
here to apply!