Company: Spirit Halloween
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Spirit Halloween has one single goal, to deliver the very best
Halloween experience possible to all of our guests. We are the
largest seasonal Halloween retailer in the world and the premier
destination for everything Halloween. Since being acquired by
Spencer Gifts, LLC in 1999, we have grown from 63 locations to over
1,450 across the United States and Canada and service the globe on
SpiritHalloween.com. Every season our team works tirelessly to
create new and innovative ideas in Halloween costumes, accessories,
animatronics, decor and more utilizing the latest technology to
dazzle even the most hardcore Halloween fans. You will hit the
ground running in this fun, fast-paced, challenging environment
where every team member is an essential component of our success
and everyone's voice is important in a culture built on respect,
integrity and a community of giving back. At the heart of Spirit
Halloween is Spirit of Children, a program which focuses on making
hospitals less scary for kids. CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!---
-Competitive salary & incentive opportunity--- -Career
advancement--- -30% discount on merchandise - Job
- Understands and is totally sales and service focused on
Spirit's unique guest. - Selling is our priority.
- Responsible for the overall successful operation of the store
while maintaining company standards.
- Supervises, recruits, trains, develops, coaches and
communicates with all Associates and Management.
- Assesses staff performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of store products and uses this
knowledge to build sales.
- Practices suggestive selling, offering every guest related
items in order to build multiple sales.
- Leads by example and maintains the highest standards of
integrity, quality and timeliness in all of our business practices
both internally and with our external partners.
- Merchandises the store following company directives and
- Prepares and maintains merchandise displays.
- Operates with absolute fiscal responsibility.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Participates in store set up, daily operations, closing
inventory and store close down.
- Adheres to weekly work schedule and is flexible to the needs to
Keywords: Spirit Halloween, Meridian , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!