CNA - Clinic - $16-27 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: November 18, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a CNA Clinic for a job in
Meridian, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: CNA
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Staff
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian is seeking a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to join our team.
We have full time, part time and flex positions open in various
departments.--You will have the opportunity during your interview
to discuss units of interest.--
Units in the Meridian location: We have full-time, part-time, and
flex positions open in various departments (full-time only for
- Emergency Department--
- The Meridian ED is the busiest ED in the state of Idaho with 34
beds. The CNA's in the ED need to be self-confident, learn quickly
and like an ever changing, fast pace environment. The team works
closely together to help people with minor-major complaints
- Medical/Surgical 6--
- Med/surg 6 cares for patients with acute medical, surgical,
cardiac, and respiratory conditions. It is a dynamic environment
rich with opportunities for learning. Staff is very collaborative
and energetic and believes in team work to reach the best patient
outcome. The unit is designed to provide high quality, personalized
care for patients.-- We use a multidisciplinary approach to patient
care that is patient centered and encourages teamwork between
nursing staff, physicians, therapy teams, social work, care
coordination, and pharmacists. Opportunities to get med/surg, pain
management, ortho, and/or neuro certified.
- Works with patients who suffer from heart disease, heart
failure and complications associated with cardiac conditions.
Meridian Telemetry is a Progressive Care Unit (PCU) providing an
excellent patient experience through team work.-- We provide many
learning opportunities to help our nurses grow.
- Med/Surg 5 - Surgical----
- Postoperative patients recovering after orthopedic, Spine,
Plastic Reconstructive, urological or general surgical procedures,
patients with medical diagnoses.
- The Meridian unit provides ortho, urology, general, OB/GYN,
ENT, optics, plastics services (everything but head and vascular).
PreOp CNA's bring patients into PreOp to prepare for surgery. They
obtain vital signs, lab work, perform EKG's, assist patient's with
changing and toileting, clean patient rooms, moving stretchers,
etc.-- It is a fast paced area with lots of movement. Also will be
cross trained to-- float over to PACU as needed to assist patients.
This is a fast paced area throughout the morning and early
afternoon, but it slows down towards the evening. The CAP is
expected to take over the unit clerk duties at 1430, along with
helping with patient care and stocking.
- Critically ill adult patients-a mix of medical and surgical
- Sign on Bonus--
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice--
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-79515. Posted job title: cna
- meridianAbout St. Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is
at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest
employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of
more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're
proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every
day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue
this same tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Meridian , CNA - Clinic - $16-27 per hour, Healthcare , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!