CNA - $16-27 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: September 14, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a CNA for a job in Meridian,
Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: CNA
- Discipline: CNA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
***SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant 2
to join our Pain Management team in Meridian.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2, assists nursing personnel
in providing patient care in assigned areas. Performs other
skills/tasks as identified by the unit/department that require a
unique body of knowledge/skills
- 1.0 FTE (80 hours/pay period)--
- Monday - Thursday 7:30-5:00 & Friday 7:30-12:00
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or
licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and
- Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and
skills for that area of service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None - Experience: 6 months relevant experience and
demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department -
Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State of
Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-77224. Posted job title: CNA
- Pain Management - MeridianAbout St. Luke's Health SystemA strong,
talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are
Idaho's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a
medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice
providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled,
compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated
individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Meridian , CNA - $16-27 per hour, Healthcare , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!