Montessori Preschool Principal / Director
Company: Spring Education Group
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Job Code: 10778Location: 1803School Brand: Montessori AcademyCity:
MeridianSchool State: IDMontessori Academy
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Montessori
Preschool Principal/Director to build an incredible team and be a
part of the creation of a dedicated and inspired community. If you
have a passion for working with children, are devoted to providing
the best education and care to students, excel at leadership in a
collaborative environment, and foster positive relationships, we
want you to be a part of our team!
This is a brand-new school for infant-kindergarten students located
in Meridian, Idaho; recently ranked as #1 in USA Today's "Best
Places to Live" report. There are two well-established sister
schools in the surrounding area to support this position and offer
students continued Montessori education through 6th grade.
Successful candidates will have practical experience & a strong
commitment to the Montessori pedagogy and principals paired with
acumen in financial management, budgeting, and direct supervision
of staff. The Principal is the key to the school's success and
maintains relationships with parents, children, teachers, and the
community. This position requires a high-energy individual with an
entrepreneurial and team spirit plus a passion for Montessori
education birth to 6 years.
We are part of the Spring Education Group, a network of more than
230 private schools providing outstanding education for infants
through 12th grade across the US. Spring Education Group supports a
wide range of schools and educational approaches, strengthening all
by sharing our learnings and advancements in educational and
operational practices. We seek to ensure superior academic and
personal growth outcomes for students and to provide career
opportunities for educators.
Lead the school administration team and responsible for the
delivery of the instructional program and overall operation of the
school including: marketing plan implementation, student
enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and
development, profit and loss management, and facility
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, Child
Development or related field required desired
- AMS or AMI Montessori certification
- 2-5 years professional experience working with young children
birth-6, including school administration
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and outreach skills
- Familiarity and compliance with Idaho State child-care
licensing requirements, or ability to get quickly up to speed
- Familiarity with AMS accreditation
- Effective organizational and classroom management skills
- Computer literacy required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of
early childhood education.
- Ensures a safe, clean, attractive school, and classroom
environment conducive to learning.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and honesty, including
but not limited to, confidentiality of company, student, family,
and employee information as required by both company policy and
federal and state laws.
- Builds effective relationships with other administrators,
corporate, and office staff.
- Recruits qualified staff to assist in development and
implementation of AMS curriculum.
- Uses local grassroots marketing strategies to generate and
- Must be able to travel by air, rail, or motor vehicle to
required training and development.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
* The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged
to apply. PI115067994
Keywords: Spring Education Group, Meridian , Montessori Preschool Principal / Director, Executive , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!