Sales Enablement Manager
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Sales Enablement Manager
USA Remote: This is remote position and KCL will currently consider
applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida,
Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota,
Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
The Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is a female-founder-owned publisher on
a mission to help shoppers beat MSRP, unapologetically maximize
their money and seize the deal. Our teams of shopping experts
curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is
always something new to discover each time you visit our website,
app, and your inbox.
- KCL is currently in search of a Sales Enablement Manager who
will be responsible for boosting B2B awareness to drive our sales
funnel, as well as developing sales enablement materials to equip
our sales team for successful deal-signing. The ideal candidate
should take ownership of the company's sales enablement process,
ensuring that all members of the sales and client success/account
management teams have access to the necessary information,
insights, and tools to generate revenue. Additionally, the
candidate should coordinate, communicate, and deliver marketing
assets that are compelling and resonate throughout the B2B customer
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and implement strategic sales support tools and
processes, and sales training programs that drive revenue and
retention across the organization.
- Create data-driven sales enablement materials (including media
kits, sales sheets, white papers, case studies, infographics, B2B
social assets, and one-pagers) that support the sales team in
closing pipeline opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to understand client needs and
work with the Business Intelligence/Data team to obtain relevant
and meaningful datasets that tell the growth story of the business.
Use this information to partner with the Brand Marketing team and
develop impactful enablement collateral that delivers the
meaningful metrics and content necessary to close deals and meet
aggressive sales goals.
- Build the B2B marketing narrative to bring the KCL brand story
to life for cross-category B2B stakeholders.
- Participate in sales strategy, identify business opportunities,
motivate salespeople, and focus on overall company
- Keep the team accountable by setting the right metrics to track
and analyze the performance of different B2B collateral.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Business Intelligence,
Sales, and Creative teams.
- Amplify the sales team's performance by creating, distributing,
and maintaining sales enablement material/collateral.
- Continuously learn and adapt by examining data and assisting in
the addition or modification of sales enablement tactics to help
the team achieve their objectives.
- Proven experience developing collateral for B2B campaigns and
- Experience working for a publisher, media, or ecommerce
- Expertise writing briefs and working closely with the creative
teams to ensure work is delivering against the brief.
- Working experience driving and/or executing B2B marketing
- Track record of driving results via demand generation
- Familiarity with partnering with sales teams to create
partner-specific sales marketing material.
- Data-driven marketing mentality that consistently looks for
insights, trends, etc, to ensure you're delivering measurable
- Forward-thinking and inventive, with a problem-solving
attitude; experience navigating fast-paced, ambiguous
- Extremely organized, self-starter, with a penchant for project
- With our roots in Boise, ID, we've grown into a remote company
with employees located across the United States. We're a team
driven by hard work, humility, and transparency. We believe in the
power of community and the magic of friendship that created KCL so,
for us, everything we do is people-first.
APPLY DIRECTLY: -https://krazy.bamboohr.com/hiring/jobs/166
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are an organization
that values diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified
candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.
Keywords: CoreTechs, Meridian , Sales Enablement Manager, Executive , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...