Safety Manager- Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for an experienced Construction
Safety Manager in Boise, ID to start ASAP
This position works with the Superintendents and Project Managers
to administer, direct, and implement compliance with the Corporate
Safety and Health policies and procedures to ensure the achievement
of Company standard operating procedures and goals for Safety and
Health. This position is responsible for the overall safety
procedures on a project specific level or as assigned to multiple
project sites within a region or Division.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume to
Emily at ...@wadsco.com
- Maintain divisional Safety and Health Program that meets or
exceeds corporate minimum requirements.
- Ensures timely reporting of statistical data to corporate.
- Create, communicate, enforce and identify opportunities for
improvements in Corporate Safety Program.
- Maintain all administrative tasks related to project specific
safety documentation/filing systems, etc.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate all Subcontractors
Pre-Construction Safety Planning Meetings acting as a resource for
field operations with compliance on Federal (OSHA) and state as
well as local safety and health regulations.
- Review and approve all Subcontractors Site Specific Safety
Programs and Job Hazard Analysis prior to Subcontractor
- Conduct regularly scheduled site evaluations, follow up and
tracking of corrections to deficiencies
- Periodically attend superintendent meetings and monitor Tool
Box Talks/Discussions to assure documentation and quality
- Perform root cause and accident investigation techniques in the
event of a job site accident - including collection of safety and
health standard incident reporting forms and documentation working
closely with local and Risk Management
- Active coordination with Risk Management for identification of
claims trends and pro-active risk management planning
- Enforce documentation on the proper training of employees as
related to their scope of work.
- Conduct training for OSHA 10 or 30 Hour, HAZWOPER, and other
Safety related topics
- Extensive regional travel required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Health and Safety or
- 4+ years of field safety management experience in the
- 2+ Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of construction safety.
- Thorough understanding of applicable federal, state,
provincial, local and company regulations and the ability to locate
them as needed. Skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate
effectively at all levels of the organization and lead through
influence with the sole purpose of driving change and delivering
- Values and incorporates contributions of individuals from
- Ability to motivate and results orientation.
- Read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, and legal
- Respond to common inquiries from subcontractors, management,
supervisors, co-workers, regulatory agencies, or owners.
- Develop presentations and articles for publication that conform
to prescribed style and format.
- Effectively present information to executive management, and
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Good command of the English language both written and
- Bilingual is strongly preferred. License and Certification(s)
- Professional certification such as CHST, ASP, or CSP or
equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: emr, fault, gauge, hospital, physician,
usda, waste, wastewater, wastewater treatment plant, wwtp
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Meridian , Safety Manager- Boise, ID, Executive , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!