Design Research Manager - QuickBooks
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At Intuit, our mission is powering prosperity around the world. We
build intuitive web, mobile, and cloud solutions that generate more
money, more time, and more confidence for 46+ million people.
Leveraging big data insights, machine learning, and powerful
automation, we help consumers, small business owners, and the
self-employed achieve their dreams of prosperity.
The Design Research and Insights team in Intuit's Small Business
Self Employed Group is focused on understanding the needs and
motivations of small business owners and their workers. We are a
dedicated team of passionate and talented researchers, designers
and storytellers. We use qualitative and quantitative research
methods to generate insights that drive innovation throughout the
entire product experience.
Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced researcher and people manager who is
passionate about our mission. We cannot emphasize enough the
importance of having empathy for our customers, not just as users
of our products but as humans, business owners, and employees of
You have an expert understanding of a wide range of qualitative and
quantitative research methodologies. You are humble, which makes
you a coach, team player and collaborative cross-functional
partner. You are a creative problem-solver who understands the
importance of connecting research programs to business goals. You
thrive in ambiguity, have courage to challenge the status quo and
embrace opportunities to extend the influence of researchers.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of experience directly managing, coaching and
- 6+ years of experience conducting hybrid research in a
professional environment, preferably in a technology company or
- A bias towards operating in ambiguity and proactively seeking
out opportunities between organizational seams
- Specific examples of meaningful impact resulting from a large
scale research initiative
- A strong portfolio of research deliverables with an emphasis on
storytelling with qualitative and quantitative data
- Communication skills and business acumen that builds trust and
rapport with stakeholders
How you will lead
- Manage a small team of researchers, supporting their growth and
promoting their work across the organization
- Nurture a psychologically safe environment for learning and
sharing among researchers
- Become a domain expert, bringing a strong POV and strategic
vision to senior leadership conversations
- Hold leaders and partners accountable in making customer driven
decisions based on qualitative insights and quantitative data,
including behavioral data
- Create durable deliverables, frameworks, and processes to
galvanize or bring clarity at the organizational level.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to recommend,
prioritize, and align on key research programs
- Partner with other research managers to ensure the greater
research team is resourced against the most impactful work across
Keywords: Intuit, Meridian , Design Research Manager - QuickBooks, Executive , Eagle, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!