Compliance Business Control Sr. Manager
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Compl Bus Control Sr Manager accomplishes results through
the management of professional team(s) and department(s).
Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined
area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate
within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the
objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial
awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are
required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in
particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external
customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and
delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for
planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of
expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full
management responsibility of a team, which may include management
of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as
performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and
terminations and may include budget approval.Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive the incident management process from Start to
- Produce the weekly Incident Management Report communicated with
all senior leaders in supported Lines of Business.
- Facilitates and ensures Issue Management Quality Standards are
met for issues documented
- Act as the Single point of Contact for issue metrics.
- Transform raw data into useful metrics and reportable
information for senior leadership.
- Develops and produces issue and incident metrics for Senior
Leadership on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Perform quality assurance over issues being reported on
multiple executive level reports to include Monthly Operations
Decks and Weekly Control Decks.
- Leverage communication and influencing skills to guide issue
and corrective action plan owners and issue managers during times
of distress during the issue management process.
- Keeps abreast of the organization?s operational processes and
best practices for business strategy.
- Build partnerships with supported Line of Businesses Operations
leaders, process owners, client experience leaders, control
leaders, and Training, so that efforts are aligned with strategy
and department efforts, regular two-way communication exists,
downstream impacts are considered and business solutions are
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- Ability to run and manage conference calls with business
partners, technology and functional peers from multiple disciplines
to reach a common goal.
- Prefer experience of Transactions Services functional
- Proficient with the iCAP system, experience with Cognos is a
- 6-10 years of experienceEducation:
- Bachelor?s/University degree or equivalent experience,
potentially Masters degree-Job Family Group:Compliance and
Control-Job Family:Business Control-Time Type:Full time-Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi?) invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the
Pay Transparency Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Meridian , Compliance Business Control Sr. Manager, Executive , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!