Equipment Management Administrator
Company: Western States Equipment Co
Posted on: October 15, 2020
JOB SUMMARY: The Equipment Management Administrator supports the
Equipment Solutions group in gaining a comprehensive overview of
equipment information and the customer's business environment by
managing subscriptions in Vision Link, Parts Store, ET and SIS
programs which enables customers to ensure the maximum return on
their equipment investment through lower owning and operating costs
and improved equipment availability.
* Manages subscriptions and billings for customers in applicable
systems including Vision Link, Parts Store, ET and SIS programs.
Runs renewal reports and provides to Product Support Sales
Representatives (PSSRs) for customer follow up. Works with the
Contract Support Administrator to create the new contracts and
renews subscription information.
* Manages Vision Link subscriptions for WSECO machine inventory
(new and used).Produces report of purchased machines, updates list
when the machine is registered by the technician, updates inventory
subscriptions for WSECO machines, transfers sold machine(s) to
customer inventory, and makes sure machine record transfers to
customer record in Vision Link.
* Works to increase POCA (percent of connected assets) and PAC
(percent active customers) by collaborating with customers to
ensure knowledge and ability to access systems. Works closely with
PSSR team for customer communication, training and machine
visibility. Investigates units that are not reporting and works
with applicable areas to get issue correct.
* Works with Caterpillar to correlate information for equipment
management programs and other condition monitoring programs.
* Administers and supports CAT inspection tool by setting up users,
building and managing forms.
* Enters and maintains equipment master data in a timely manner to
support business processes, with accountability for quality and
integrity of the data, including utilizing tools and information
provided by Caterpillar and other vendors.
* Provides support and collaboration to internal and external
parties as needed with equipment data which may include training,
reports, testing, and database changes.
* Works to improve and simplify the process for equipment set up
* Adheres to all customer care standards.
* Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to
all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
* May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of
Western States' strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
* Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values
of the organization.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
* Experience with or ability to quickly learn various software
* Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning,
* Strong detail orientation and multitasking skills.
* Must be self-starter with a strong sense of urgency to meet the
challenges of a fast-paced business environment. Ability to set and
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
* Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
* Minimum 2 years of comparable office experience required.
* Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking,
standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Western States Equipment Co, Meridian , Equipment Management Administrator, Executive , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!