Company: SiteWise Corporation
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Assists the corporate controller in directing the organization's
accounting functions including cost, payables, and reporting.
Contributes to the month end closing process and prepares financial
reporting. Oversees the preparation of periodic reporting and
required legal filings. Ensures that all corporate and required
accounting policies and procedures are documented and followed by
the organization. May train accounting staff. May coordinate with
auditors. Requires a bachelor's degree of accounting or finance.
Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional
area of responsibility. Gives input into developing the budget.
Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and
requiring coordination with other departments.Essential
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Assisting with
monthly financial close process to include preparation of month end
financial statements including balance sheet, income statements
(consolidated and departmental), statement of cash flows, variance
analysis and MD&A.
- Reporting on results of operations that includes the
preparation of timely, accurate, informative and detailed monthly
business unit financial statements.
- The position will work closely with the finance and operation
teams to strive for continuous financial and operational
- Assist with auditing and monitoring compliance to internal
policies and procedures, internal controls as well as applicable
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting
- Calculate variances from the budget and prior year, working
with operations on reporting explanations that address the why to
- Assist with financial analyses as needed, for capital
expenditures, pricing decisions, and contract bids and
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance required.
- MBA is preferred.
- CPA preferred, with strong demonstrated public accounting
- Three or more years of construction industry related experience
- Strong background in ERP systems (Vista preferred) and data
extraction from databases.
- This position is very hands-on, requiring a high degree of
engagement and attention to detail.
- Collaborative team-oriented approach.
- Strong working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Prior experience implementing and managing a WIP process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong system, database, spreadsheet design and data analysis
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of state financial and tax regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial
reports, statements and projections.Additional
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid State of Residence
Drivers License is required within two weeks ofemployment.
- Candidates must pass criminal and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
background checks and pass a pre-employment drugscreen.Track is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Track does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.ID: 2020-2028 External
Company Name: Track Utilities LLC External Company URL:
www.trackutilitiesllc.com Street: 941 S Industry Way
Keywords: SiteWise Corporation, Meridian , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Meridian, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!